Monday, August 2, 2010

A little more about me.

I wanted to start off with telling you a little more about myself  and how I got to where I am today. I grew up in Madison County. I met Steven (my husband), when I was 9 years old.We lived on the same street.Never would I have imagined one day he would be my husband or the father to my children. Funny thing is when we were kids he dug 4 holes in the ground and buried my sister,my cousin, his sister , and me up to our heads.When he went to dig us out ,he hit me in the foot with the shovel and cut it open.(Funny because my husband is now a GRAVEDIGGER AND DIGS HOLES FOR A LIVING!)I still have the scar! he tells everyone he marked me so he could find me later in life!!! 15 years later I saw Steven again  at my uncle's funeral.I had not long gotten out of the hospital from a brown recluse spider bite and and my foot was bandaged. Steven's first words to me were "I didn't do that!!" LOL. Within months we were inseperatable.  He truly became my best friend! I already had a son  but 1 yr and 2 months later we were married and had just had a beautiful baby girl to our family. It has now been over 5 yrs together and he is still enough for me!!! I can not imagine my life without him! I couldn't ask for a better father to my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment